• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spring Golf Collection

fludog42

Oakley Beginner
Hello fellow Oakley lovers! I am a huge Oakley golf fan and I wanted to give some feedback on the quality of the Spring 2012 line. I just received my first of several shipments and this stuff is awesome! I got the Cipher shoe in both white and black, Swagger 2.0 pant in Shadow and Marine Blue, Fracture short in Sulphur, web belts and some new Elemental polos. The quality is second to none and I can affirm, the Cipher shoe is extremely light. The traction is really good (based on walking in the lawn) and the inserts on the bottom are very secure, but simply to remove. I have been wearing the golf line for about a year and have a number of pieces, but the current stuff is really exciting. Not sure why (other than money), Keegan Bradley left Oakley for Hilfiger, because the O's line is both technically and aesthetically very pleasing.

I'll keep the feedback coming as I receive more items.

yep, unfortunately, TH and Oakley got into a bidding war and TH won for the rights to outfit Bradley with apparel. Since TH doesn't offer shoes he will continue to wear Oakley shoes. From what Golfwrx and PGATour.com reported, they believe the deal was worth about $500k. Rory McIlroy remains the main draw; however, they recently signed Brendan Steele and still have Ricky Barnes in the stable. It would be nice for them to add another young talent to the mix like a Jason Day, Hunter Mahan or Nick Watney, although each of them have lucrative contracts with their current sponsors.

yes, they fit true...I have been wearing 10.5 in Oakleys and Adidas and these fit the same. You probably want these to fit a bit snug anyway as you won't probably be wearing thick socks and they will stretch a bit...when I say they are light they are light. My 8 year-old thought they weighed in less than hers!

yes, they fit true...I have been wearing 10.5 in Oakleys and Adidas and these fit the same. You probably want these to fit a bit snug anyway as you won't probably be wearing thick socks and they will stretch a bit...when I say they are light they are light. My 8 year-old thought they weighed in less than hers!
Cool man...thanks for the info. I've been wearing Adidas for the last few years too...can't wait to get a pair of Cipher's.

Back