1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DPN

DPN Oakley Beginner

Does anyone here have one? I really like the look of it and think i want one. However, before pick one up i thought it would be nice to hear from a few people who own one. I am really curious as to the durability/life expectancy as well as the look and feel.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

I have one of these, at least I think its the one you are talking about, very nice, only drawback was it didnt have an area for coins..

3. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

4. MrLee

MrLee Oakley Beginner

I know I'm a little late to the discussion, but I had one of these come through my letter box this morning, and it DOES have a coin pouch.

On closer inspection it appear mine is labelled "Oakley Europe Perf Wallet" as opposed to the "Square O Perf Wallet", but on the outside it's almost identical. I'll get some pics up when I've got some more time on my hands.

5. DPN

DPN Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the input, if i can find one for near half price i will be picking it up for sure.

6. MrLee

MrLee Oakley Beginner

I paid £17.50 for mine as opposed to the £39.99 rrp...

...Bargain! :p

7. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

I payed 20pounds for mine last year while in the uk..

8. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I actually picked one of these up from Oakley HQ...paid full price but I needed a new wallet. Love it so far and build quality seems pretty good.

9. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

They're BIG......unless you're used to a bill-fold its pretty large.....I prefer a tri-fold.......I had one then sold it right away.....very nice but just big....all the Oakley bill-folds are pretty big.....I want the card case/titanium clip!

10. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I have been using one daily for a year now, it was a Christmas present last year. I have the black one and it has been good to me. It's very durable and is the perfect size for a few cards and some cash. Funny about the Europeans posting now change pouch. Who carries change in the US anymore? In fact, who even carries cash now a days? I keep my wallet pretty slim with maybe 4 credit/bank cards, a drivers license, my concealed handgun license and maybe a receipt or two. If that sounds like your daily load, this is for you. If you carry more than that, get a purse! LOL