• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square O Perf Wallet

I always have cash on me wouldn't leave the house without any cash! I do like these wallets wouldn't mind one but my one i have will do for now.

Oakley needs to make a better ID card case.....the ones that come with the money clips are kinda lame...not enough slots.......maybe one with 8 slots or so...who wants to put that big square clip in their pocket? The titanium clips are cool.....but always go for quite a bit.....eBay UK has some cool ones but are CLEARLY FAKE......I call them "Jokeleys"

I thought this was the perforated wallet...it was my old wallet

2692399286_d9d5c11073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah i see. I guess the one I had was called "perforated wallet" and the ones in this forum include the words "Square O" in addition to perforated lol

I have one of these square-o perforated wallets and it's been holding up quite well even after wearing it in my back pocket everyday.

I've had mine and used it daily for over a year now. I'm thinking of getting another one before they eventually get discontinued. It is a quality wallet.

8aaff5af.jpg

Back