1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.2%
    Selling my Square O Tower for $500 SOLD

Shelves have been replaced with glass and lots of elbow work to get the finish back to how it was before it was neglected.

Has a working light kit, as well as a working lock and key. The graphics have been upgraded to a newer style that @Brettc10 designed and helped me have made. They look great.

If you are wanting it shipped then the quote is your responsibility. I will do all the work of palletizing and prepping for the freight pickup at no extra charge. If you want me to meet you or deliver then it will be at your expense.

Square O Tower (Stretchline Style) - image.jpeg Square O Tower (Stretchline Style) - image.jpeg Square O Tower (Stretchline Style) - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/20/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Where is your location?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.2%

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beauty.
    Wish u were closer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is so sweet!!!! Love that case!!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/14/16
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome case

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It would be Mine already :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn an 11 hour drive one way. Looks great!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Out of curiosity, did the case always have the Square O Logo at the top? I have never seen any that did not have the Stretchline logo up top....thanks in advance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.2%
    Yes it did. From what I understand the plates are interchangeable with the Square O and Stretchline designs. I have seen the plates for sale seperatly in the past. And there was a number between 70 and 80 which is the count on the number made.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.