1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. cacatman

cacatman Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Yesterday, this arrived! Got it from an interstate surf shop whose owner got priced out of business because of online shopping (wasn't mad at all....NOT!).

Had to replace all the locks as there were no keys and some had been broken.

Unfortunately, when the removalist arrived, one guy didn't see a step, tripped and fell, dropping the cabinet and injuring his arm (graze only, thankfully). The cabinet sustained a scratch and dent on the mirror side of the frame. :( I'm just glad it wasn't a brand new case.

Have also got the normal brushed metal towers and even though this isn't the latest black tower, I love the way the lighting works (which also lights the "O" sign) and the matt brown (sounds worse on paper) finish is simply fantastic.

Square O Tower - Square O Tower - 1.jpg
    thisguy, Lars, cyclerdoug and 5 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice, I really like that case, I haven't found one yet, congrats! I do have a miniature one to go with it if I ever do
    cacatman likes this.
  3. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Never seen brown one with O before nice. I picked up three this week
    cacatman and Nortika like this.
  4. Durty66

Durty66 Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats on your new case!
  5. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

That matte brown finish is awesome! You paint that I'll kill you. ;)

I would love to have a Square O case like that at some point...my Spine is full already!
    cacatman likes this.
  6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats. :)