1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am once again, looking for some Square Wire 2.0. I would be happy with anything frame that is Pewter or silver in color. I don't care for the dark or black frame. I think Pewter may have only been available for the Titanium series. I prefer spring hinges, but will settle with anything. I am open to the regular frames but if anyone has any Titanium Frames, I would jump all over them. PM me if you have anything available. Price is negotiable.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent...you sure you don't want the black matte?

i have the square wire 2.0 ti matte black. havent really worn them, and they are MINT. havent really priced tehm but i have wanted to sell them for a while as i wore them once or twice and then started enjoying my omatters more. LMK if you want pix.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends on condition and lenses with them as far as black goes.