1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ezenbrowntown

ezenbrowntown Oakley Beginner

I'm considering making another Oakley purchase, and I find myself drawn to the Square Wires. Any experience or feedback you care to share? I used to own the E-Wires years ago, and find myself drawn to that look.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

I've had a couple square wires in my time and I've always liked the style and fit. I'm pretty sure the square wire 2.0 spring hinge was the third pair I ever owned. I have gone away from wires for primary use over the last few years and found myself using lifestyle inspired frames for comfort and versatility, but when it comes to dressier occasions, I frequently go back to the square wires. Always a classy choice. Go for it!

3. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have the New Square Wire II (most current version released a couple months ago). Like it a lot. Nothing bad to say about them. Not a spectacular pair or one that will get lots of compliments/looks, but a classic pair to have. Like the Unobtanium on the earstems.

4. Zeke

Zeke - The Retarded Battle Continues ... Premium Member

I have 2 pair of the New Square Wire II's. Carbon w/ Chrome Iridium Polarized, & Matte Black w/ Emerald Iridium.

I absolutely L O V E them.

Square Wire Experiences? - 20141003_153006_1_zpsgloyd0xz.jpg

Square Wire Experiences? - 20140911_112407_zpsn6gh3u0r.jpg

Godzilla and Kuztomized like this.
  5. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Matte black / emerald is a sick color combo... Never even thought of it

Zeke likes this.
  6. Zeke

Zeke - The Retarded Battle Continues ... Premium Member

Yeah, ... I was being silly for the person I was sending them to that day ...
    Square Wire Experiences? - 20140911_112521_zpscgt8wigo.jpg
    @Kuztomized

7. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Square Wire Experiences? - image.jpg My old Square Wire 2.0 they are a cool part of my collection.

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Oakley Enthusiast

I have big collection of SQ Wire 2.0's. Yes good for dress up as well as dress down, so very veratile. I also like emerald iridium, got them with Dark frames ( an original combo) and also in a Titanium Pewter

Dieseltech likes this.