• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire Experiences?

ezenbrowntown

Oakley Beginner
I'm considering making another Oakley purchase, and I find myself drawn to the Square Wires. Any experience or feedback you care to share? I used to own the E-Wires years ago, and find myself drawn to that look.

I've had a couple square wires in my time and I've always liked the style and fit. I'm pretty sure the square wire 2.0 spring hinge was the third pair I ever owned. I have gone away from wires for primary use over the last few years and found myself using lifestyle inspired frames for comfort and versatility, but when it comes to dressier occasions, I frequently go back to the square wires. Always a classy choice. Go for it!

I have the New Square Wire II (most current version released a couple months ago). Like it a lot. Nothing bad to say about them. Not a spectacular pair or one that will get lots of compliments/looks, but a classic pair to have. Like the Unobtanium on the earstems.

I have 2 pair of the New Square Wire II's. Carbon w/ Chrome Iridium Polarized, & Matte Black w/ Emerald Iridium.

I absolutely L O V E them.

20141003_153006_1_zpsgloyd0xz.jpg

20140911_112407_zpsn6gh3u0r.jpg

I have big collection of SQ Wire 2.0's. Yes good for dress up as well as dress down, so very veratile. I also like emerald iridium, got them with Dark frames ( an original combo) and also in a Titanium Pewter

Back