• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found SS Double Tap with Rubber Strap or Blue Face DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a stainless steel face Double Tap with a rubber strap like the below? Hoping someone has swapped their blue face and wouldn't mind parting with the left-overs ;) Not picky about the original box or paperwork as long as it comes with the watch vault.

Will also consider a blue face Double Tap.

Thanks!

img_0189-jpg.296650.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I do!! :dance2:

That you're willing to part with?

Username Hidden said:
That you're willing to part with?
maybe. PM me what you are thinking. I have only worn it 4-5 times. it looks great!!

Steve and I have chatted about his. He unfortunately ended up selling it as part of a large local deal :(

Will also consider a blue faced DT. Either will do :)

Username Hidden said:
Steve and I have chatted about his. He unfortunately ended up selling it as part of a large local deal :(

I got his blue faced and the stainless band so assumed he had the "remains" still left.

When someone offers you a lot of dollars and states that a big piece of the overall puzzle I didn't have a choice:vinsent:. I do have a friend that has a double tap with stealth face stainless steel band. If he's willing to sell I will pass on that info

Good luck Toosteeyley

Username Hidden said:
When someone offers you a lot of dollars and states that a big piece of the overall puzzle I didn't have a choice:vinsent:. I do have a friend that has a double tap with stealth face stainless steel band. If he's willing to sell I will pass on that info

Good luck Toosteeyley

I hate when people just throw money my way

Status
Not open for further replies.