• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading ST VALENTINE'S DAY CAPTURED, 220 FROGSKINS, WANTS LIST UPDATE.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Today, after a search that stems back to 2008, I have finally captured the monster that is Candy - +Red ST VALENTINE'S DAY Frogskin. Released at a time when Frogskin Mania swept through the minds of so many collectors, the Cult of the model grew to see insane prices and huge competition for the most elite pairs and this piece was and remains 'top drawer'. Having seen only the odd one ever surface and having missed those the recent sale by AndyO has finally resulted in the acquisition of this essential cornerstone masterpiece. The additional Raw - Grey SMOG pair in the same parcel cannot go unmentioned due to this being so hidden, lost, unknown, and from the deepest and darkest cracks of obscurity, having escaped the attention of any of the three Smog colours hence 'Raw' being an apt title for what amounts to a Polished Grey finish. Very interesting pair. So these two now form a collection of exactly 220 Generation 3 Frogskins, all genuine as configured by Oakley, with NO custom or altered pairs. All complete as issued, almost everything mint.
The extra pleasure is in providing an updated wants list that at last does not include St Valentine's Day, so if any of you can assist with any of the following, cash/trade options can be worked out, taking into account I am prepared to part with around 700 pieces.

Any - Any. BEYOND REASON
Any - Any. CONCEPT STUDIO
Any - Any. TEXAS TOAST JAM
Blue Chrome-Palm Trees - Sapphire. COLETTE/JULIEN DAVID
Brown Camo - Bronze. SUPREME
Fade - Fire. BLENDS (Prototype)
Matte Tortoise-Palm Trees - Emerald. COLETTE/JULIEN DAVID
Military Rain - Grey. DANNY KASS
Polished Black - ?. BOOMBOTIX/WU TANG
Red Tiger Camo - Grey. SUPREME

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Congrats rvf how about these bad boys

IMG_20150218_211512.jpg

I have the blue chrome Colette's - pm an offer, after artist series pairs.

Back