• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Stainless bezel

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I'm still trying. They are not being discounted, from my research so. They are available though.

Some people reacted to this post.
Last weekend discounts at 40% +$150 in bounce back on watches and bezels worked for me. The problem with this bezel it was never released separately, only on th black faced stainless. Hopefully someone has changed it out and you get one.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Last weekend discounts at 40% +$150 in bounce back on watches and bezels worked for me. The problem with this bezel it was never released separately, only on th black faced stainless. Hopefully someone has changed it out and get one.
That's what I'm hoping

Username Hidden said:
That's what I'm hoping
You still need the diamond one

We all need the diamond one!

Well I was at the Oakley Vault a few minutes ago and they had a Black Face SS Killswitch and I thought to myself what should I do with my last $150 bounce back and 40% off watches :)

I bought the watch and will be sending @Rusty M the SS bezel for free so that he can complete his collection. It is a thank you for being an awesome forum member and a better friend. Thanks for all you do buddy!

Plus now I have a Black SS Killswitch to wear with my other bezels and one to keep on the shelf.

image.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Well I was at the Oakley Vault a few minutes ago and they had a Black Face SS Killswitch and I thought to myself what should I do with my last $150 bounce back and 40% off watches :)

I bought the watch and will be sending @Rusty M the SS bezel for free so that he can complete his collection. It is a thank you for being an awesome forum member and a better friend. Thanks for all you do buddy!

Plus now I have a Black SS Killswitch to wear with my other bezels and one to keep on the shelf.

View attachment 213907
Awesome. And I'm working on tracking down what u asked for :)

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 213907
That is awesome, and your right @Rusty M is a great forum member. By the way which vault did you pick this up from in NC.

Mebane

Great people at that vault. They have really went out of there way for me several times.