1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Does anyone have a Standard Issue collection? I see some people collect X Metals, or Frogskins, or Infinite Hero, but does anyone collect stuff from SI? I've been keeping watch on eBay for SI collectables like coins or knick knacks, but all i've really found was the SI emblem in sticker or display form. Just wanted to get y'alls input.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

i do. i have a display case full of SI stuf

3. Like what kind of stuff? Do you have any pics? I'd be really interested in seeing it

4. Nobody else?

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I have some items. Snow camo and black assault shoes, 2 pairs of 6" boots, 2 M Frame 2.0, an M Frame 3.0, two M Frames, a Ten that I got done in Multicam, computer bag, assault gloves... I've sold the 3 other SI pairs I've owned.

6. Not bad not bad. I guess it's kind of hard to distinguish Si stuff from everything else.

7. P124zzz

P124zzz Oakley Beginner

just pin only o_O

8. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I have the SI Holeshot, SI M Frame 2.0, SI Assualt Boots, and a few of what used to be SI exclusive shirts...Gonna get that multicam fuel cell just to check it out. Looks cool even though I could do it myself haha.

9. What pin?

10. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

I have an SI hat from a few years ago and a pair of SI M frame strike array I use for shooting. I plan on getting the ballistic 3.0 array at some point. I am considering a fuel cell in cerakote too.