• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Standard Polished Carbon Blade are being discontinued...

Mr.Gru

Oakley Beginner
Three weeks ago the Oakley store at O'hare in Chicago had all 5 styles of standard Carbon Blades on display. Last week the 2 Polished Frame versions were missing. When I asked the store manager, he said he had just sent them back to Oakley and speculated that they were being discontinued. I called Oakley and they confirmed this. So when the online stock sells out, the only Polished Frame Carbon Blades will be the Scuderia Ferrari version.

Interesting... think I should use my $150 coupon to invest in Carbon Blades before they're all gone? How desirable is this frame? Although I'm not really sure what you mean by "polished frame".

Interesting... think I should use my $150 coupon to invest in Carbon Blades before they're all gone? How desirable is this frame? Although I'm not really sure what you mean by "polished frame".

2 of the "standard" style color options and the Scuderia Ferrari version had polished carbon fiber frames that are a polished clear coat finish. The other 3 options and the Prizm version all have a matte finish frame.

There are a lot of these offered on eBay, but most of the "standard" polished carbon frame ones have 00 Red Iridium Lenses. The latest offering which is still in stock online has Positive Red Iridium Lenses.

Back