• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars Discussion

Heck you did a better job than what Disney can do to on getting new younger fans into the saga!!

Great job, Walt would be proud of you.

Now go out and buy all the Star Wars toys at the Disney store!!

The Wife has already told her that any Star Wars x-mas presents are coming from me. Thinking about a pair of nerf lightsabers or something like that...

The Wife has already told her that any Star Wars x-mas presents are coming from me. Thinking about a pair of nerf lightsabers or something like that...
It's great to see kids and the younger generation getting into Star Wars. I can remember going to see the original ones and standing in a line around the corner of our little movie theater.
I could not wait to see them and see them again. It's amazing how the story has translated over generations.

Okay, The Kid is officially Star Wars obsessed...

Every night, they're the only stories she wants me to tell. They're the only movies she wants to watch. She woke me yesterday morning, told me she dreamed about Star Wars the night before. I asked her which part; she said, "the second and third movies. It took all night..."

We were at "gramma's" for dinner last night, she had taken some fresh blueberries and frozen them as a nice frozen treat (why not just buy frozen blueberries IDK) and The Kid was eating them, nearly finishing them off. "Gramma" tells her, "you eat all of those and I'll get some more and freeze them."

The Kid blurts out, "in carbonite???"

:lol:
Just be ready for her telling the next really fat person you see "Bring me Solo and the wookie"...

The "supercut" in the OP here; The Kid wanted to watch the trailer again (she'd only seen the official one) so I played her this supercut, full screen. She kept wanting to watch it again; I literally played it around 20 times in a row before we had to stop for dinner.

Then she was singing the Star Wars theme (as best as she could) the entire time she was brushing and flossing her teeth...

And then I had to tell her Return of the Jedi as her "once upon a time" story... She'll even start them with "Once upon a time, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

The "supercut" in the OP here; The Kid wanted to watch the trailer again (she'd only seen the official one) so I played her this supercut, full screen. She kept wanting to watch it again; I literally played it around 20 times in a row before we had to stop for dinner.

Then she was singing the Star Wars theme (as best as she could) the entire time she was brushing and flossing her teeth...

And then I had to tell her Return of the Jedi as her "once upon a time" story... She'll even start them with "Once upon a time, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
There you go I just posted the Japan Trailer.

Another Bad A$$ Trailer!!

I am sure she will want to see this a few times.

Back