• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

On another note, this new batch of movies so far have been notable that they've featured strong female leads. In comparison to the originals, the closest those got really was just Princess Leia being bitchy...

Some may like that, some may not, some may not care either way. Personally, since I have two daughters and have already gotten the first one Star Wars obsessed, it's a plus...

On another note, this new batch of movies so far have been notable that they've featured strong female leads. In comparison to the originals, the closest those got really was just Princess Leia being bitchy...

Some may like that, some may not, some may not care either way. Personally, since I have two daughters and have already gotten the first one Star Wars obsessed, it's a plus...
and obsession leads to .......... Crazy stalker chicks. Good luck. :p

Disney stores still got a mess of leftovers. Grabbed the regular X-Wing.

Same "get what you pay for" and required a lot of inspecting different examples, but at least the blasters were more secure on this one.
20160516_173001.jpg

20160516_172918.jpg

It's been a while ago that we posted something about Star Wars.
What do you think about "Rogue One" a Star Wars Story?
Are they trying to make more money ( sure they are ;) ) ?
So what's your thoughts about it?
Seems like it's gonna be a good story and they're obviously dragging it out of course to make more money.

I already found out the theatres near me are all almost booked for opening day.

Not that I would go see it in a theatre since I watch everything in house. ;)

Latest Posts

Back