1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Unknowndoom

Unknowndoom Oakley Beginner

I'm starting to make a wishlist/give it time and they will be mine list (calling it wishlist for simplicity's sake) but as I'm new to the scene need some help finding ones besides whats on the website and what I've seen round here, but heres it so far

Si gascan desert
    Alinghi fuel cell
    Ducati plaintiff
    Livestrong scalpel
    Fmj Shaun white Holbrooks
    Jupiter camo Holbrooks
    Flying tiger gascans
    Shaun white frogskins
    A simple white pair of frogskins (supremes?)
    Livestrong jawbones

Any ideas?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Unknowndoom

Crappppp I did it again, I gotta start paying attention to where I tap if a mod sees this can they move it to discussions?

3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

good list so far man, some of those are gonna b hard to track down. white supremes are gonna cost a pretty penny now. do you want the shaun white frogskins that were just released or the original ones? if u want the ones now get them before they go way up in price. keep on and you will get them when the time comes

4. Unknowndoom

The original ones blue lenses, and luckily I have a good job and minimal expenses (18 living at home rent free) so most of my pay check can go to sunnies if need be, I started what 2-3 weeks ago and I'm looking at my fourth pair with two signature editions, I just want the best, not just alot

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Aim higher

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

you need to add some Monster Dog's to that list, every collection should have some. Plus the C-Six & or Pit Boss

Good luck with your collecting

7. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I was in our farmington store and the 1 customer that bought the aluminum C 6's happened to be in there...start there and work up to the 4K pair..no seriously I couldnt even afford the Polished RB/Gold Flaks I just got but sold off some stuff to help ...48 living with wife in apt and broke..I remember those days of 18 at home For me it was cd's at the time...over the hills and far away now...

8. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Unknown if you want white frogskins try to track down a pair of matte white/gold iridium 03-209. The don't sell for that much on ebay, and the "oakley" logo on the arms is black. replace the gold iridium with grey lenses and you got yourself white frogs..

9. Unknowndoom

I want to get pits, but dunno what, and same with monster dogs, cause if I get them they gotta be really nice cause there's no chance of me wearing them, to big

10. Unknowndoom

Might just do that, but honestly, I'd love some frogs and if I see a perfect pair, I'll buy them, but they arnt the top of my list(besides the SW's since I just love those), I wanna get some more interesting pairs, I'll do the simple everyone has them ones later, for example I'm going to start seriously searching for some flying tiger gascans, I love frogs, but I wasn't there in their heyday like many of y'all, so it doesn't mean as much to me, I see Holbrooks becoming the next frogs for my generation of collectors