1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Got some fresh pick ups within the last week, and still on the hunt...looks like this may be an expensive year :redface:!

First up...Pit Bull - Crystal Black w/ Black Iridium
    Starting Off The Year Good So Far... - DSC02950.jpg

Next...Bruce Irons Hijinx
    Starting Off The Year Good So Far... - DSC02960.jpg

Next...Holbrook SGH exclusive - Matte Clear w/ Ruby Iridium
    Starting Off The Year Good So Far... - DSC02958.jpg

And last, but not least...Custom Volkswagen Hijinx - Polished Black, Polished Black icons and VW lens etching
    Starting Off The Year Good So Far... - DSC02952.jpg

All together, spent less than $200. I'm happy...:biggrin:!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Sweet! You got the holbrooks!! Congrats dude!

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Those Holbrook's are nice! They say "Look at me!" but not in an in-your-face kinda way!

4. Uluahunter

Mahalo Peeza! Yup, got really lucky. I called around to a few local SGH's...one store said that they just sent their last pair back because it was damaged. And helpful girl at another location said she'd help me by sending out a statewide email. Got a response back from her in two days that there was one available at the mall near me. Priorities kept me from getting to the store for a couple more days, but I finally made it there and snagged them. They are flawless, I was surprised being that it was a SGH!! It was a pretty short hunt for these, I'm really stoked!!!

Yup, definitely! I'm kinda partial to crystal/smoke/clear frames, and these just reached out and slapped me in the face when I first saw them. They do have a cool factor without being too loud or excessive. Wifey said she doesn't like the ruby lenses though...can you believe that?!?!?!!! Who doesn't like ruby???? LOL.

5. Peeza21

Awesome!!

Those VW ones are sweet!! Where did you grab them? May need a pair as I drive a Vdub!
    If you ever wanna shed them let me know:)

6. Uluahunter

Got the VW Hijinx off of a CL ad. Saw them a few hours after they were posted and figured WTH, haven't seen these anywhere before. Story goes...the guy that owned them had an uncle that worked at a VW dealership and these were specially ordered for a promo. I'm guessing that if you purchased a car, you got a pair of these as a promo giveaway. I ended up working out a trade with him for the glasses, my 3rd gen iPod Nano for his Hijinx...we both went home happy!

Nice! I've always liked Vdub's, but never owned one. I'll keep you in mind if I ever decide to part ways with them.

7. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

You ever want rid of those give me a nod if Peeza says no as i'm a bit of a VW nut Got two myself, my eldest son has one & also my aunty. I use to work at our local VW dealer.

8. Peeza21

Hands off O_S, they mine when he is sick off them;)

Hopefully not to soon tho, just cant budget them at the moment.

9. Uluahunter

Will keep you guys in mind if I decide to let these go, thanks! My good friend had a custom bug back in the day (forgot what year it was, but I think it was a 60 something)...custom baby blue paint with a lightning bolt on the doors, suicide doors, centerline rims and a loud ass sound system. I used to love cruisin' in that bug!

10. Uluahunter

LOL! No worries guys! I'll make it fair for all parties interested if/when the time comes for me to move them on. In fact, I'm sure Herbsley will be chiming in also, lol.