• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Starting Off The Year Good So Far...

Will keep you guys in mind if I decide to let these go, thanks! My good friend had a custom bug back in the day (forgot what year it was, but I think it was a 60 something)...custom baby blue paint with a lightning bolt on the doors, suicide doors, centerline rims and a loud ass sound system. I used to love cruisin' in that bug!
You have the weather for that. I've lost count the amount of Golfs etc i've owned. I would love to get my hands on either a mint MK1 Golf GTI or MK2 16v GTI at some point. Running a MK5 GT TDi Sport & a Golf Cabriolet at the moment. When the sun comes out here the roof goes DOWN!!!!! & out come the Oakleys!!!!

haha, Herbs has enough Hijinxs, he can leave some for the rest of us..:)

LOL! I'll wait for his response to that, hehehe!

You have the weather for that. I've lost count the amount of Golfs etc i've owned. I would love to get my hands on either a mint MK1 Golf GTI or MK2 16v GTI at some point. Running a MK5 GT TDi Sport & a Golf Cabriolet at the moment. When the sun comes out here the roof goes DOWN!!!!! & out come the Oakleys!!!!

Nice! For the longest time I wanted a R32, blacked out everything. But, now that I have two beautiful little girls, those dreams have turned into a Toyota Sienna! LOL, but I'm definitely not complaining...I love my girls!

LOL! I'll wait for his response to that, hehehe!

Nice! For the longest time I wanted a R32, blacked out everything. But, now that I have two beautiful little girls, those dreams have turned into a Toyota Sienna! LOL, but I'm definitely not complaining...I love my girls!

R32's are ok to there are too many driver aids. MK1 & MK2 GTI's had to be driven & CONTROLLED by the driver, they were so sweeeet. There has NEVER been another VW built like the original GTI. The closest was the Polo GTI, this was scary when you really put your foot down but fun at the sametime.

Whoa, are the Pit Bull's smaller than the Hijinx?!? I've never tried them on before, but I've always liked their look. Thought they were big.

Back