• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Status Update On Jobs

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
Hey all...Just a note to let everyone know with pending cut orders, paint work, and trades know that I am trying like mad to get all caught up. As you all know, the weather plays a huge role in getting things painted since the automotive paint is sensitive to temps and I am doing it all in a garage that isn't temp controlled. Lens cuts are a little backed up just because it is very difficult to clean all the debris up that is left behind from a cut job in order to paint, so there are a few that have been completed but have been sporadic at best. I aim to have most everything finished up this weekend as I have no parental duties (have a daughter in Softball and a soon to be step daughter in dance and softball) that take up a majority of my weekends...So bare with me and be patient, I promise all jobs will be done soon and hopefully to your liking lol...Don't want anyone feeling left out of out of touch. As always, feel free to email me or pm me. Email is probably best since this pm box won't let me keep a lot of info...

dude, it looks like you are very busy . . . you need a secretary?!? :cool:

I think so man...I am really having the toughest time with keeping track due to pm box...I need to figure out how to make them all come as an email so I can better flag and organize them. Just got an invoice/job order app for my iphone/ipad, so I am hoping to alleviate some if it there. Hardest part is sifting through all the pm's that I have downloaded to a folder...just tough but I am figuring it all out lol...

Email can be changed to receive when u get a pm.

Settings -> General settings

It will send you an email notifying you that you have a new PM. Not sure if it gives you the body of the message in the email.

If I were you I'd add a line to my (your) signature saying "Want custom work? Click on my username and select 'Send Email', be sure to put the frame and username in the subject line!"

Or something to that effect.

just changed to get that notification...and need to figure out if there's a way to put an email link in signature...just click kind of thing

if you want to put your email link to your signature here.

do:
"Settings>Edit Signature" and add this line "[*EMAIL="youremail@domain.com"]Text you can change to anything you want ex. Click here to send me an email[/EMAIL*]"

NOTE: remove the "*" inside [MAIL] I added those there to disable the code so you can see what you need to type.