1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all,

I'm selling my Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch as due to it's unworn condition I don't think i'll ever want to wear it and could use the money for other purchases.

Details are.
    Generation 1 Stealth Black judge model 10-164
    black leather look case still in great condition
    all the spare links and pins ( 3 links removed )
    Just had a brand new battery professionally fitted
    DOES NOT INCLUDED outer cardboard retail box or instructions.

This watch has never been worn and is therefore in amazing condition.
    the crystal face is perfect and glossy
    there are just a couple of very small marks from handling etc but only noticeable on very close inspection
    apart from that this is still a brand new watch so everything is perfect glossy black with no cleaning marks or tarnishing.

I'd like £200 / $300 plus location dependant postage costs paid to Paypal G/S
    U.K Sale but willing to post anywhere within reason

I'm happy to hear any reasonable offers or answer any questions.
    just send me a pm and i'll get straight back to you.

thanks for looking and here's the photo's.

. Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0042.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0023.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0034.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0032.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0037.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0031.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0047.JPG Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - SAM_0017.JPG
    . Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - IMG_20160109_133715.jpg Stealth Black Gen 1 Judge watch. model 10-164. Unworn.  U.K Sale - IMG_20160109_133602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/9/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    pm

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%