1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    I'm selling my unobtanium strap stealth holeshot, I love this watch but it's face is a touch too small for my wrist imo. It saddens me to get rid of it but I have my eye on a bigger watch at the moment. I bought this new from a fellow member without the box. I've worn it at least a dozen times and always took great care of it. When in California in April 2013 I went to HQ and had a new battery installed. There are a few hair like scratches around the edge on the back cover but nothing really noteworthy. The face is mint and the strap is perfect as well. No box or paperwork. Asking $250 shipped f&f with maybe some slight wiggle room.
    Stealth Holeshot - y8a9uhap.jpg Stealth Holeshot - yhyduden.jpg Stealth Holeshot - aje7ysy4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    One pm replied to

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for this bad boy

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Throw out some offers, this thing is near mint with a new battery from Oakley

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Glasses Trade?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Would really like that watch! Willing to trade a couple nice pairs

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The watch is sick, not really looking for more pairs but pm me with what u have in mind

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Had some trade offers but could really use the cash. Shoot me some cash offers if interested!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm bro

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Didn't get one my man try again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.