1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Can someone describe what the Stealth MD colorway looks like (or post close up photos in good lighting)? I've seen photos here and still can't really tell...looks kind of like a metallic black flake, similar to the Cinder...at least from what I can
    Make of it.

Was there a Metallic Black colorway released in the MD? Didn't see anything on the Wiki list...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I have two metallic black MD frames. Difficult to tell the difference between the stealth colourway on Marc's photo & my MD's. I'd have expected the stealth to be more of a flatter colour.

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Stealth is a dark Gunmetal Grey color with a metallic look to them, the ones Marc has look very similar to the ones I had but a little darker (could be flash).

5. Uluahunter

Thanks guys! I've been looking for good pix of the Stealth, but haven't found any that really show the color. I had a feeling it was either a dark blue or dark grey metallic...gunmetal is even better.

Mahalo also for confirming the Metallic black colorway. I'm assuming that those were only available in ocp, cause I didn't seem them listed in the wiki list. I missed one on my local CL a few weeks ago, cheap too ;(. Oh well, the hunt continues....

6. Oakley_Sight

I got one through OCP from the USA as that was the only site that was listing them. Got my other frame direct from Oakley UK, just the bare frame & gunmetal icons but that was all I wanted as I has a specific after market lens I wanted to put in them. Good luck with your search as I've only known of one stealth & that was the one Marc got the other month. I too would like that frame.

7. Uluahunter

Mahalo Tony! Yeah, I saw Marc's thread and it opened my eyes to the Stealth, LOL. I know it's going to be hard to get one, based on your response and the others in Marc's thread, but hunting will be fun. Now I'm really wondering if that pair I missed on CL may have been a Stealth and the owner didn't describe the color correctly or didn't know...

Anyway, mahalo for the insights and good luck on the hunt!

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Last Saturday I've bought a second Stealth, because my first one has some peeling.
    Advertised as blue framed glasses and in new condition. We will see what is my mail.

9. Oakley_Sight

Nice!!!!!!!! You come across a 3rd there could be competition for it........:wink:

10. Uluahunter

Damn, you're on a roll! Save some for the rest of us, LOL! J/K, congrats...I'm hoping its another Stealth for ya!