1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good morning,
    I have a stealth yellow gearbox that I have had briefly now that I have decided to move on from. The condition is like new with a perfect crystal face, and nearly perfect case (top corner of the stealth case has been hit on something resulting in a slight smudge of on the metal, not enough to remove the paint, just enough to cause a blemish as described). I recently purchased the titanium special edition gearbox and this stealth version just doesn't see a lot of use anymore. What I would like is to trade it for a holeshot, I am fairly flexible on both condition and colorway. I will post pictures this afternoon when I get back home (I am one of the few working today!).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Responded, anyone have a blue face holeshot they don't wear?