• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Steel Tower In Dallas / Ft Worth / Arlington Area... Someone Score This!!! $400

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
Oakley Display Case - $400 (Arlington)

Date: 2012-02-29, 4:28PM CST

Reply to: wbjzk-2877825374@sale.craigslist.org

I am Selling An Oakley Display Case So I Can Pay Off A Ticket So No Low Ballers Please
This Oakley Case Sits About 6 Feet tall With a Light In The Top 5 Shelfs 2 Draws 6.3 x 1.6 x 1.6
If You Have Any Questions Call Me At 8178754791 Ask For Mike Honcho

Its just a craigslist add, not his own display..call the number for details. The phone number is to the mate actually selling it!
No need to call.
I got it.
Picked it up yesterday.
There's rust to be cleaned off in several places.
But in relatively dry North Texas (and indoors temp-controlled), that'll work out eventually.

No need to call.
I got it.
Picked it up yesterday.
There's rust to be cleaned off in several places.
But in relatively dry North Texas (and indoors temp-controlled), that'll work out eventually.

Nice pick up!

For sure! I would have a couple hook ups for a case if i went at it more aggressively..and had more cash. lol

For sure! I would have a couple hook ups for a case if i went at it more aggressively..and had more cash. lol
This should be my last case addition. But I said that after last case acquisition. More sure this time. I think. :blink:

What do strech line cases normally go for?
Depends on what "normally" means. Some guy on eBay claims these are 1/60, so worth $900 each.:mad:
I think fair value is $500-$600 each, so any price under that's worth immediate attention. :smile:

Back