• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stellar deal on juliets

Thanks fellas great forum! I am thinking of getting new ice and ruby lense what do you guys think. I also like Fire....

Thanks fellas great forum! I am thinking of getting new ice and ruby lense what do you guys think. I also like Fire....
All stellar lens choices, just depends what you want to use them for! I'm starting to transition over to all polarized lenses, but those are either difficult to find or have to be custom cut...

I think they all would look nice, pick what you like most. I would get a pair of Fire though, to match the serial. Even if they aren't in the frame, they'd be nice to have stashed away.

Nice pickup, especially for the price! I would put Fire in those, but also buy your other choices as backups.

Ice has a neutral grey base tint and would work best for the brightest conditions. Ruby has a neutral blue base tint that also works well for bright conditions but maybe not as good as ice, though better at partly cloudy.

Fire is quite different with a contrast base tint. It's more versatile over changing light conditions but not everybody loves that particular contrast tint. I like it fine, though.

My first pair were plasma / ice polar, but they were 4th gen unserialed... :(
Shame! Still a great pair to own pal. I've had a few unserialised pieces and the finish is superb. I was lucky enough to find a second gen IP frame which was so loose it was ridiculous, but was in absolutely pristine condition. Needless to say I had a tune up at Oakley and it looks like it just left the factory :) It is definitely one of my favourite pieces!

Shame! Still a great pair to own pal. I've had a few unserialised pieces and the finish is superb. I was lucky enough to find a second gen IP frame which was so loose it was ridiculous, but was in absolutely pristine condition. Needless to say I had a tune up at Oakley and it looks like it just left the factory :) It is definitely one of my favourite pieces!

Well I lost that pair anyway, and it was its loss that eventually led me to this forum and my hoarding. So it all worked out... :D