• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stickers On Lens

Aha...hmm, yes.....i see, good solution (sadly).......... guess i can't bitch and complain about that anymore, what can i turn my anger towards instead ?

People are so sensible these days, miss the 50´s , where hate was acceptable, and there was no PC warriors and SJW´s around.
1500's were the place to be. ;)

2) Houses had thatched roofs--thick straw, piled high, with no wood underneath. It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the dogs, cats and other small animals (mice rats, and bugs) lived in the roof. When it rained it became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof -- hence the saying "It's raining cats and dogs."

Thanks to Frank we all learned something new today !

2) Houses had thatched roofs--thick straw, piled high, with no wood underneath. It was the only place for animals to get warm, so all the dogs, cats and other small animals (mice rats, and bugs) lived in the roof. When it rained it became slippery and sometimes the animals would slip and fall off the roof -- hence the saying "It's raining cats and dogs."

Thanks to Frank we all learned something new today !
Wow. I contributed!!!! :shock:

6) Sometimes they could obtain pork, which made them feel quite special

That still applies to this day and age, you ever noticed that special glow that comes from customers waiting in line at mcdonalds !?

Forget about God, bow down to the McBacon (TM)

7) Those with money had plates made of pewter. Food with a high acid content caused some of the lead to leach onto the food, causing lead poisoning and death. This happened most often with tomatoes, so for the next 400 years or so, tomatoes were considered poisonous.

again, see McDonalds, no veggies, only "meat" !

Back