• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stickers On Lens

Read the link, it talks about what was accurate and inaccurate in the descriptions, as well as the true origins of those sayings. And yes, they're talking about England; other parts of the world were different.
Aye Aye, Captain! Will do

Kronin always yelling orders at me :(:oops:

Always been on my tail, and busting my balls, goes all the way back to our navy days, i was his bitch.
Until that day i got tired of him tossing me around, and i plugged his torpedo tube for good

Last edited:
Once a bitch, always a bitch, bitch...

BTW you betta have my money...
You only had your way with me because of the drugs you snuck into my food and water, i was sedated when most of the atrocities occurred. Can´t believe you escaped a court martial

:(:mad::oops:

I know in the past I read a easy way of telling if they were fake is if they had a sticker on the lens. Now I see ones with P and H on them. When did oakley start doing this.

I know the P is for polarized but what does the H represent
Oakley will not put any sticker on their lenses they will only use the ones I believe are called cling ons that will not leave a residue.

It's not so much the cling that I worry about, it's getting it off without scratching the lens. Not everyone is smart.

Back