• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Still New To The Game But My Dec And Jan Purchases

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
When I say new to the game I mean the Xmetal game. Got the xsquared from ucdavis and got the 24kxx on ebay for a great price. Other than a few knicks on the lenses and the usual wearing off on the tips these were great. Nose bridge was super lose but xman to the rescue and they are super tight now. Xman told me he had never seen a pair so loose but he is the man and got these back to form :).
6u4u7a4y.jpg

Yeah man 24k XX is one of those pairs that pictures dont do them justice. I had originally thought about putting Black Iridum lenses in them like qtrain did but damn the 24k iridium looks sweet. Im will eventually replace the lenses and im going to replace the rubbers on them as well. All in all great pair and super sexy Like Wild Bill said.

Great pair of XM XX, only ballers need apply!

Yeah man 24k XX is one of those pairs that pictures dont do them justice. I had originally thought about putting Black Iridum lenses in them like qtrain did but damn the 24k iridium looks sweet. Im will eventually replace the lenses and im going to replace the rubbers on them as well. All in all great pair and super sexy Like Wild Bill said.

Yea mine came with black iridium. Still on the fence as to which I like better.

They are still such a sick pair. Xx in general.

Now only 3 more to go ;)

Back