• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Still Weeks Pick Up!

thank you for the pics dude . . . looking great!
my fav is the STPL holbrook!

Thanks guys

Sorry about the pic of the fuel cells i was so tired by the time i got in from work last night couldn't be bothered to make sure the pics were any good

But as you can see i change the lens round like the grey on the white but not to sure about the ruby in the matte black??... will post a better pic

I'm not really a fan of them but i thought see as thou i have a goof few Holbrooks now would be rude not to have them in my collection best thing about getting hold of them only took one email! lol

I'm not really a fan of them but i thought see as thou i have a goof few Holbrooks now would be rude not to have them in my collection best thing about getting hold of them only took one email! lol

HAHA! Well if you are going to get a pair of Holbrooks.....why not the Goldbrooks! I was trying to talk myself into the MOTOGP Holbrooks......but just couldn't do it. It is not that that they look terrible on me, it is more a matter of me getting use to them. I have come to the conculsion that I would only get the Goldbrooks over any Holbrooks.

Back