• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen from under ReggaVegga's nose

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I usually don't stop by the vault near me in Monroe since I figure Reggae picks it pretty clean but on my way back from Dayton today I did.
Started off the usual way, "nice Juliets" to the XX Plasmas on my head and we went from there.
I asked about rubber kits (can never have too many) and the guy said "all we have are Romeos". Since he wifffed on the XX-exam I put little faith in his comment and asked to see one.
They turned out to have 7 kits at $3.00 each.
And an original boxed Time Tank...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to go by on Friday. They must not have had them that long because I always ask for that type of stuff every time I am in there. I will double your money and give you 6 apiece haha....

Ya!
Also picked out a nice pair of Juliet Ruby Red lenses, a pair of Violet BT's and a grey roller 'cause I felt bad so I gave some back.
Oh, and a pair of bronze Monster Doggie lenses for $5
was going to go by on Friday. They must not have had them that long because I always ask for that type of stuff every time I am in there. I will double your money and give you 6 apiece haha....
Yeah I told the guy that I was surprised that Reggie hadn't grabbed them and he said "oh, I know Reggie..."

Ya!
Also picked out a nice pair of Juliet Ruby Red lenses, a pair of Violet BT's and a grey roller 'cause I felt bad so I gave some back.
Oh, and a pair of bronze Monster Doggie lenses for $5

Yeah I told the guy that I was surprised that Reggie hadn't grabbed them and he said "oh, I know Reggie..."
Damn I wish there was a Vault near me :( SO jealous!!

wish singapore had vaults. or proper cust service.I remember once the previous distributor told me there was no way of servicing juliet nose flexers. apparently after luxottica and another distributor took over, now they do

It's not as cool as other finds I've seen on here but it brought a smile to my face in a cold and lonely existence.
Oh who am I kidding, I was pretty awesome before too... :)

Back