1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

Greetings all, Yesterday afternoon my house was burglarized. Included in the items stolen, they stole 2 pairs of Juliet's and 1 pair of mars. One pair of juliet is a juliet blue. One was a first generation xmetal ruby. The mars are emerald xmetal. I'm trying to look up the serial numbers now and I will post them. If anyone in the Seattle WA area see these glasses or anyone in the US see these glasses, I would be forever grateful if you contacted me. This robber also has many other valuable items of mine. Thanks for your support.
    Serials: Juliet blues: jb05216 Mars: m024337 Ruby:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NUMBER 2

NUMBER 2 Oakley Collector

Will do pal. Don't forget the serial numbers.

3. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

hey man, that sucks. i hope you can get all your stuff back. post the serial #s when you get the chance and i will keep an eye out every time i check c-list and ebay.

4. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Probably end up on CL. If you have any recent acquaintances to your home, I'd start watching them. Especially if they understand the value of X-Metal.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Wow I'm sorry for your loss. You were trying to sell the Mars too. I hope you end up finding whoever took these from you.

Also be on the lookout at your local Pawn Shops. Sometimes thieves will quickly sell stuff to shops for instant cash.

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

That blows man! Hope you get them back!

7. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

I don't have many people come over to my place. The most likely explanation is that the burglar was a homeless person. There are a lot of homeless people around my area and they are ruthless. If it was a homeless person chances are they don't know how to use Craigslist.

8. Kiwi

Kiwi Oakley Enthusiast

The police who did the report mentioned about many items ending up at pawn shops

9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Definitely give the ones in your area a call and let them know to be on the lookout for high dollar sunglasses. Maybe even go in to talk to the owner and show them pictures that way they can be on the lookout.

10. Phibz408

Phibz408 Oakley Beginner

we got your back bro, if it was a transient or homless person they will end up traded to a dealer for their drug of choice, and from the trap house they may end up in a pawn shop. check cl or ebay just to cover all bases.