• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen Juliet's and mars. Please help

That pretty much confirms that the robbery may be staged and possibly someone you know. Why just get your stuff and leave your brother's? He left another juliet that had black lenses? It really is suspicious...

Yes there was one pair in the middle of the desk that wasnt taken. He didn't take all the glasses but rather only some.

I forgot to add that all this happened in the span of 2 hours. That last person to leave the house was at 3:30 and I got home at 5:30. The stuff was already gone by then.

I forgot to add that all this happened in the span of 2 hours. That last person to leave the house was at 3:30 and I got home at 5:30. The stuff was already gone by then.
Sad to say but sounds planned maybe someone in the past U showed them too and explained the Value or Maybe one of Ur brothers friends?? Sucks man sorry for Ur Loss

Sure sounds like an inside job.
Sorry...

Just a thought, but are you certain this isn't just a prank or joke your brother is pulling on ya?

I just found out more about the robber. It is a homeless guy that my neighbor saw roaming around during the time frame. So I'm ruling out that it is a joke.

In all seriousness, is your brother in any sort of trouble?

The police should be able to help track electronics. That thing signs on from any wifi it should be detectable.

Back