• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stolen

Neomorph

Oakley Beginner
Sydney
Hi all,

Some a..hole broke into my house recently and stole two of my watches, one was a white dial 12 gauge with carbon fibre bracelet the other was a red dial stainless steel bracelet crankcase, if there's anyone in Australia more specifically New South Wales that comes across any of these could you shoot me a message. I've been looking on eBay and gumtree but haven't seen anything turn up yet.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Some a..hole broke into my house recently and stole two of my watches, one was a white dial 12 gauge with carbon fibre bracelet the other was a red dial stainless steel bracelet crankcase, if there's anyone in Australia more specifically New South Wales that comes across any of these could you shoot me a message. I've been looking on eBay and gumtree but haven't seen anything turn up yet. Also if there is anyone out there that has a red dial crankcase in mint condition that is willing to part ways with it could you also send me a message.
So sorry to hear that your watches were stolen, I hope all works out and you find them.

Also per forum rules all exchange posts must be in the exchange, so could you please edit you post and remove the "want to buy statement" and please post a want to buy thread in the exchange area.
Thanks and enjoy the forum!

So sorry to hear that your watches were stolen, I hope all works out and you find them.

Also per forum rules all exchange posts must be in the exchange, so could you please edit you post and remove the "want to buy statement" and please post a want to buy thread in the exchange area.
Thanks and enjoy the forum!

Thanks, sorry about that, post edited.