• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stopped By The Vault Today......

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I stopped by the Vault today on my way home from working today and found these 2 shirts my size and marked down to 10.00 each. So I picked those up and was looking around. I was suprized at how many juliets they still had. I think I counted 5 or 6 different pair plus they said they just marked down a half wire. I just got my Ducati x-sqaured from Zappos yesterday so I'm good to go. They also had an IH coin by itself it was 20 bucks but didn't get it. The manager said they were having a contest for the managers and he was number one in line to go to the Olympics for Oakley. That would be cool. Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream

Yeah... My Vault has about 20 pairs of Juliets and 20 pairs of X Squareds in stock. They say they have more coming in too...
I've been fighting off the urge to buy the Ducati X Squareds they have... I just keep thinking that $400 is a ton of money on one pair.
Considering I got my Polished/Blue Irid Juliet NEW at a store for $225!

Yeah I cashed in 32,500 citibank points and got 325.00 in Zappos cards and put 70 bucks with it and got mine. I get a lot of points because of travel for my job. It would be hard for me also if I had to fork out the whole amount.

Yeah I cashed in 32,500 citibank points and got 325.00 in Zappos cards and put 70 bucks with it and got mine. I get a lot of points because of travel for my job. It would be hard for me also if I had to fork out the whole amount.

I'd be dropping another $80 on top of the $390 for a pair of Linegear Mirror Red lenses...
I think that combo just rocks! :laugh:

Yup I have seen pics and that does rock. Maybe one day I may bite the bullet and do that. But I am also kinda scared to mess with them and mess up the lens.

Was this the Vault in Monroe, Oh? I may be heading there Saturday just to visit. Any other good deal that you noticed?

YUP up in Monroe. Didn't really look too much at glasses they did have a big double wide with a boatload of final sale glasses (not returnable i think) and some glasses that were on sale. I got those shirts for 10 bucks but there wasn't that many at that price (had to look). They had about 5 Juliets and did have all the IH but the Juliets I think. Had a few watches didn't check prices on them. Had some cool hard cases up by register an orange ,white and the carbon pill looking one for 20.00 bucks. I saw a Max Fear Jawbone. Had some of the Olympic shades. A little bit of everything .didn't see any Crankcases I guess too new.

I'll have to stop by that store. I live in Fairfield, never knew that there was one in that new outlet mall. Not a big mall guy...
I stopped by the store in Kenwood before but I'll have to stop by the Monroe store.
Thanks for the tip!

I stopped by the Vault in Monroe today after heading to Ikea to pick up a Detolf Display case. I bought a couple shirts and some stickers. Almost picked up the Max Fear Jawbones as the sales clerk thought they were $149. He then found out they were $179 and I wasn't ready to make the jump at that price.....would have for $149 though.

I stopped by the Vault in Monroe today after heading to Ikea to pick up a Detolf Display case. I bought a couple shirts and some stickers. Almost picked up the Max Fear Jawbones as the sales clerk thought they were $149. He then found out they were $179 and I wasn't ready to make the jump at that price.....would have for $149 though.
Still a great price and those are sweet looking glasses.

Latest Posts

Back