• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Story About My Sickness For Oakley

Joe abel

Oakley Beginner
Just want to let u guys know that I fell in love with Oakley sunglasses went I was 7 years old went I got my first pair but in the past I got 4 or 5 pairs until a year ago that my addiction came out and I have collect a ridiculous amount of Oakley 145 pairs to be exact and 3 Oakley display cases my wife hate everything about the O because I have take my addiction over proportion I need to go to a Oakley AAA meetings because to be honest I still looking for more Oakley after I have so many do u guys think if this is normal or u brothers think I need therapy lol my wife say I need therapy I don't get why woman is kool to have 30 or 40 pairs of bags and 50 pairs of shoes but went I want to have 145 pairs of Oakley I need therapy and she don't please brothers and sister can u guys please give me ur opinion on this matter I will really appreciated thank you

I'm gonna tell you right now....you are NOT ALONE.....there are people out there with many more pairs than you have and people with much less.
Your therapy is here my friend....my name is Frank.....and I have a problem....nice to meet you.

Lol man Oakley is addicted but I am glad I fund a place that I can realize my self and talk o other people my passion for the O I have every rare pair u can think of I complete my artist series now I got all the xmetals all the oil rigs most of the fuel cell all the elite I have some watches Exetera the only think I don't have and I know that I will get I don't care if my wife get mad is a medusa and one over the top

Lol man Oakley is addicted but I am glad I fund a place that I can realize my self and talk o other people my passion for the O I have every rare pair u can think of I complete my artist series now I got all the xmetals all the oil rigs most of the fuel cell all the elite I have some watches Exetera the only think I don't have and I know that I will get I don't care if my wife get mad is a medusa and one over the top

Thats some collection you've got there, you should post pics in the collections forum, i'd love to see it!

Sounds like you have found a home here for sure.
Welcome and post pics when you can.
It's not bragging here, its expected.

Welcome to the forums!! I am also addicted to the O, all of us here have an insane passion for Oakley. I wouldnt even consider it an addiction, but more of a lifestyle. All of us like really nice things, and it just so happens that Oakley makes a TON of really, really, really, nice things. :cool-20:

Your are in the right place, ive seen other collection in this forum where your number of oaks will be considered less compared to them. To give you an idea, 1t pairs...Mind boogling but its true to say the least....

Back