• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale STPL Holbrook, Custom Ameribrook, Photochromic Fast Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

So I've decided to sell my STPL's and Custom Dr. Chop American Flag Holbrooks because I just find myself never wearing them and I've decided to focus more on xmetals, even though they're both beautiful glasses. I'm also trying to unload a photochromic fast jacket. I'm willing to negotiate on the price but pretty much just looking for cash right now. PICTURES TO FOLLOW WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR. Prices include shipping (continental US) but not paypal. Thanks for looking!

1) STPL Holbrook: I had two pairs and this was my minty fresh one that I was going to keep in my collection. The glasses are in mint/near mint condition (as far I can tell after looking over the glasses) but the box has a slight crack (nothing crazy though and looks pretty good still). PRICE: $280

2) Doc Chop Ameri-Brooks!: Great condition, legs are nice and snappy but there is a slight imperfection/chip as shown below and also one of the icons is missing. Honestly, the unpainted piece is really not noticeable unless you're really looking for it since it's at an angle and right against the lens. I only noticed because I was inspecting the glasses. The ruby lenses are also clean. PRICE: $180

3) Photochromic Polished Fast Jacket Regular Cut: Both the jacket and the lens are mint/near mint. The glasses only come up with the soft vault but not the original box. I don't mind splitting up the lens and the jacket or selling them together. Split up, I'll sell the frame for $75 and lens for $70. If you want them together, I'll let it go for $135.

Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in any trades for the holbrooks? If so, u can pm me :D

Pics of the flag Holbrooks?

Would also like to hear about possible trades for holbrooks!

i want the american flag brooks so bad

Latest Posts

Back