1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys -- BNIB STPL Holbrooks never worn but the box has a crack on one side of it. Comes with microfiber. I'm looking for $250 paid f&f -- delivery is included in the price.

STPL Holbrooks - image_4_zps991f1cfc.jpeg
    STPL Holbrooks - image_3_zpscd198eba.jpeg
    STPL Holbrooks - image_6_zps78d60bac.jpeg
    STPL Holbrooks - image_5_zpsebe3978f.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/20/13
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    super nice , good luck with selling

Last edited by a moderator: 12/19/13
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks JDubs appreciate it -- I was thinking the same thing as you but I don't like to be too negative with people. Btw, Rightcoastnj, I think JDubs was referring more to Oakley Joseph. I appreciate your honesty though, Rightcoastnj. I'm open to offers and also trade offers or combo offers as well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    what would you be interested in trading for? i could do a 3 for 1 or something with some lifestyle pairs..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of these myself and I do like them a lot! Always get good comments about them!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking specifically for a Fuente Antix but in general I'm mostly interested in Holbrook LX's (specifically asian fit would be ideal), Antix, Dispatch II's, Holbrooks, & possibly a TwoFace or possibly a Jupiter Squared LX. I'm also looking for a Chrome Holbrook lens, a black iridium Batwolf lens, a fire iridium and black iridium split jacket lens, and any iridium dispatch ii lens or interesting dispatch ii icons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price has been lowered to $250.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Thread cleaned...:focus: and a free bump for these BNIB STPL Holbrooks!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got Holbrooks and a Two Face that I'd do a 2-for-1 on !