• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

IMO, there's no excuse for this. Doesn't matter if it's 50% off. You paid for what was advertised as a discounted pair of new sunglasses.

That's like buying a toaster from Macy's for 50% off and getting home to find out it doesn't toast.

Report their ass to the BBB.

Like Spice say's discounted price is irrelevant. If they are not listed as damaged then you still have the same rights. If you receive goods & they are damaged regadless of the cost you must have a claim against them or be entitled to your money back.

You can enter in their information manually if you can't find them. On thereedspace.com, under About us, click on "What we do" and a pop up will show the company is actually called Reed Centre, Inc.

Address is:

156 Allen St,
Ground Floor
New York, NY 10002

Wow, my STPL Holbrooks came today and the lenses indeed have a bunch of surface scratches. Think I can return them and force a chargeback through my CC company?

i can't believe another member got crap lenses in his new pair . . .
F%$& that!

I just sent them an email, doubt they will say anything helpful. There are indeed tons of surface scratches on the lenses; these are a great candidate for ruby replacement lenses but it really sucks.