• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

Im afraid to get them from the postman now. Plus i paid them 100 dollars bc of the shipment to europe. Im tempted to not accept the shipment and ask for a refund, i guess its french law which work in this case, and in french we can't sell used things when we say its new, sale or not

I guess I was lucky...received my pair of Holbrooks last week and they were brand new not a scratch anywhere...love the Chrome lenses...but really not a fan of the Holbrook frame.

Well I just heard back from the e-mail and they are offering me a refund (hooray!). My fingers are crossed they are true to their word, I will be dropping them back off here shortly. Thankfully I still have my $110 STPL Holbrooks from the Vault which are flawless, looks like the premium I paid was well worth it. The STPLs are by far my favorite of the Holbrooks, for those hanging onto their scratchy lenses I'm betting the ruby replacement lens will be the perfect match.

here's my email from them..

"We are sorry to hear about the damage. We have included a pre-paid Electronic UPS Return Label for you to send back the damaged item. Once we receive the damaged item, we will send out a replacement."

will try the replacement because this pair is pretty cool.