1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys looking for straight jacket II's would love a pair with ice iridium lenses but am open to any combo with non polarized lenses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Too bad on the polarized. I have a shadow camo / bronze polarized (brand new lenses with sticker) that I would trade out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have about 14 pairs of Straight Jacket II. Wasn't aware they made Ice lenses for these? (unless custom ordered from Oakley)

Anyway, good luck on your hunt. GREAT pair of sunglasses you're after.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the grey smoke looks great w/ ice and blue icons

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah there only avalible through custom but the won't ship to my po box so I cant order a pair. I missed out by $2 on a jet black pair with emerald iridium the other day. Love these just want some off the wall colorways

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent owl

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for some,guy backed out on last deal.