• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket In Suede And Leather Frames

Yea this is what I was going to say $225 and noone has jumped yet I would have to agree with SpliceD on the priceing, I think they are a cool pair but really only a dispaly pair being leather, kinda like the Jordan Mars!!

Your looking at them Joben, they are now in my "Too Many NOT TO Shelf Whore Case" of which I am member #1....lol

Your looking at them Joben, they are now in my "Too Many NOT TO Shelf Whore Case" of which I am member #1....lol

are you saying you specifically bought the ones dr.chop had for sale? or are you talking about just in general that you picked some up? (it looks like the ones you took pictures of have the gold iridium lens)

dr.chop hasn't answered my pm yet, so i have no idea.

just reading the sale thread dr.chop has up, wouldn't those straight jackets with leather/dark grey polarized be considered a "rep exclusive?" i'm a newbie as far as getting to know what the market is for all the different vintage oakley sunglasses, but $225 shipped seems like a great deal for those if they are mint (from the pics they look flawless, but it's almost impossible to get lens flaws to show up in pics). i would think the ones dr.chop has would be more expensive than the standard ones with gold iridium lens (assuming same condition comparison), am i wrong?

it's just hard to belive if those are so rare, that they would be up for sale so long at a forum with a lot of hardcore Oakley collectors. is it because you can't really wear them?

Waay off on that estimate, they are as MB stated about twice that much and in the $300+ range if in Mint or New condition...

Rare find as well in the pristine conditions, as Splice said they did not hold up well with use. But if you have them DAAAAAAMN they are some sweet looking shades....

Yah, that's why i said I personally wouldn't pay more than $150. I didn't say that's what they're going for :smile:

I bought them from Dr C a while ago, he just has not updated the thread.

oh ok, well yea, i figured too good to be true pertaining to that listing. just making sure, those lenses looked super dark (like black iridium polar dark) in the pics dr.chop took and much lighter on your pics. thanks for letting me know, the search continues...

Back