• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Strangers In My Home, Security Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
The blower on my A/C is out and soon I'll have strangers invading my personal space. I currently keep my entire collection on the shelves of an open bookcase. I'd like to think I can trust the workers but I'm also quite paranoid...

What would you guys do, leave it out or box it up?

if you have any doubts bud...i would honestly box them up..i know it will be a pain...but strangers/people who you dont know...they see nice things..they might want to touch try on..might get dropped/by mistake..:mad:they might tell a friend who is "not legit":mad:.....the "nightmare scenerio" is endless...i am not a "drama queen" {UK saying}... no doubt like others on here.. time and effort{MONEY} you have put in

Hoot:wink:

if you're that worried, i'd find a different repair company.

I live in an apartment so I don't get to choose the company. Until I get a locking case I'm just going to have to box them up, if nothing else it will make me feel better. They are right next to my door and it would be too easy for someone to slip a pair on and walk right out.

Thanks for making me feel less crazy Hoot! :smile:

We starting to show the condo I live in since the lease is ending. My pairs are getting put in a dresser and my guns are going to a friend's. I don't trust strangers in my home, especially when I have nice things in plain sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back