• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Strap...Frame Leash? - Split Jackets

Dmburke42

Oakley Enthusiast
Oneida, TN
What does everyone recommend to use with these, the last thing I want is for them to ever come flying off. I see they have a Oakley Leash system, how hard is this product to find?

I have checked but it says backordered on my account..unless I am looking at the wrong thing.
Is it the Split Jacket upgrade kit?

The strap should be easy to find (if you can't find one just let me know as I have extras). You should still be able to buy the kit with the wind gasket as well.

yeah I am just looking for the strap honestly, I dont think the big gasket kit would do me any good but take up room somewhere in a drawer, just to be honest about it. I just want to grab something, I have lost one pair of Bolle glasses many many years ago because I didnt have a strap ....it was a lesson well learned, now I attach whatever I can to keep them on my head. LOL. My Fast Jackets have Cablz...and worse case I could just pick up another set of those.

yeah I am just looking for the strap honestly, I dont think the big gasket kit would do me any good but take up room somewhere in a drawer, just to be honest about it. I just want to grab something, I have lost one pair of Bolle glasses many many years ago because I didnt have a strap ....it was a lesson well learned, now I attach whatever I can to keep them on my head. LOL. My Fast Jackets have Cablz...and worse case I could just pick up another set of those.
I say shoot @Oakster a PM and go from there...

Back