1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Making this rare cab available... Very good condition overall, no rust, with with all shelves. Light and locks work with a spare bulb for the light included. Firm asking price of $1000 cash local pickup near the MD-PA line. Trade value; I will consider trades in whole or part for BNIB/LNIB X-Metals - that valuation will be slightly higher. The eBay listing will be $1500 in the next day or three if still available. Hopefully the asking price will assure this goes to a collector and not just someone who needs a cab and does not know what this is.

Stretchline Display Case - MJLSr-Stretchline-1.jpg
    Stretchline Display Case - MJLSr-Stretchline-2.jpg
    Stretchline Display Case - MJLSr-Stretchline-3.jpg
    Stretchline Display Case - MJLSr-Stretchline-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/25/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Awasome case ;) nice and rare color combo

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thats a beauty and well kept too.
    I have been in the market for one for quite a while now.
    If the asking price was negotiable and if you were willing to drive up some distance towards me, I would be interested.
    If interested, let me know else GLWS.........

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately it is not. I honestly feel this cab is worth more than what I am asking.

Possible with a delivery fee, but for a transaction like this I would require payment prior to loading up the cab and pulling out of my driveway.

Thanks for your interest.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%