1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    This is my final pair I am looking to trade. The only reason is that they don't really suit me & so I don't wear them hence they are just sat in my display (& I don't like that). Not sure of the value of these so, as I've said I would look to trade these for something I would wear. They are in really good condition, I would rate them 8.5/10. They come complete with the correct bag, box & the paperwork too.
    I'm open to anything that would suit me plus also Frogskin's, Holbrook's & if possible the Grey +red Scalpel. If you have anything else I might be interested in just drop me a line.

Stretchline Twitch - w4iq.jpg
    Stretchline Twitch - seay.jpg
    Stretchline Twitch - rwwq.jpg
    Stretchline Twitch - x16q.jpg
    Stretchline Twitch - d38f.jpg

Thanks for looking

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%