• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Strike 3 For Ebay

It's a simple equation for me, this one.

Rustpot + Rustpot's Gun Collection + Fake MDs (+ that fk-awful 'case') = Priceless YouTube Footage

I guess hypothetically one sending such vid to the person who ripped u off could be seen in a hostile way...too bad

It's a simple equation for me, this one.

Rustpot + Rustpot's Gun Collection + Fake MDs (+ that fk-awful 'case') = Priceless YouTube Footage

The trouble is finding a gun range that allows non-standard targets. I've moved a few times and generally ranges that rent time don't allow much besides paper targets. There's a range near where I live now, but I don't know how long I'll be living here and their memberships don't open until spring.

The trouble is finding a gun range that allows non-standard targets. I've moved a few times and generally ranges that rent time don't allow much besides paper targets. There's a range near where I live now, but I don't know how long I'll be living here and their memberships don't open until spring.

They're the
deviln.jpg
[/URL] . Burn them at the stake!!!!!!

Ah right I see your point. I just assumed that all USA residents were happy to discharge firearms in their backyards.
Perhaps I've watched too many episodes of 'Cops'.

:biggrin:

I'm kidding.

I've never watched 'Cops'.

:thumb:

There aren't any laws prohibiting me from discharging a firearm where I live, but it would be irresponsible without a proper backstop and might raise suspicion and ire of the neighbors.

If I had a suppressor for my .22 I'd consider picking up some subsonic ammo and going to town on the wood pile.

Wow those are pretty good fakes. That's scary. I've never had any issues via eBay with Oakley's. That is just quite some bad luck :sad:

Back