1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Oakley Enthusiast

Stripped Philips head screw changing lenses on my 2015 Square Wire frames. Can anyone tell me where I can buy replacement screws. I would like to find the right bit or screw online or at a hardware store. Does anyone know what they're called?
    Stripped Screw Replacement Square Wire 2015 - c5acbd440a53c62ca0f5c8ab681381bd.jpg
    Stripped Screw Replacement Square Wire 2015 - 0a17794ec3247b5d2249182c33daf2cd.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Collector

Oakley have sent me screws for free for my X-metals. Some opticians that sell Oakleys have some spares for more common models so that might be worth a try as well.

3. Godzilla

Godzilla Oakley Enthusiast

Thank you

4. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Sorry to hijack the thread just didn't want to start a new thread for a similar question.

So I was tightening the arms on my plaintiff squared, one arm is like new and the other has a stripped screw.

1. How can I remove the screw?

2. What can I do to make the arms tight again?

5. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

Precision drill stripped screw and pray you don't mess up the frame.

If it's just the screw that's messed up you can easily replace with new screw and it should be factory tight.