1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

and found a set of Polished White/Jade Jawbones sitting in the discount case

I've been eyeballing this pair for a while simply for the Jade Iridium lenses. When i asked about what else came with it, the sales girl brought out a Jawbone Jupiter Camo bag and the HI Yellow Jupiter Camo lenses. I also asked about the original HI yellow lenses and the standard Jawbone bag, but the manager was quick to point out that the discounted stuff is cheaper because they're usually missing parts. I didn't mind as i think this was more of a bonus than anything.

Here's a shot of Jupiter

And a pic with them in

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

nice find!

MPH (kind of) Jawbone... :p

3. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Haha nice pick up. I really do think that is a pluss. I have the same exact pair but with the normal jawbone things and also a set of black iridium lenses. I love the jade lenses in the polished white. I have never used my yellow lenses but I might need to since its getting dark on me when I bike. Also just a heads up if you sweat in them clean the rubber ear socks with purell hand sanitizer after you use thm so they don't discolor.

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

sweet pickup's dude! nice work.

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick up....

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Thanks guys. And i clean all my earsocks with purell :) Have a big bottle sitting on my desk when i do my cleanings.

7. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Awesome score!! Well done!

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sweet - that's the way i like to shop :eek:)

9. rolondo

rolondo Oakley Beginner

Nice!! Looks like I'll be strolling through my local Vault today as well for something similar. :)

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

The vault i was at had several jawbones, but only one polished white/jade. The others were Silver w/ grey jaws and Polished Black. They were all $128. Also had some Polarized Split Jackets for $179, a ton of Pit Bulls, Flak Jackets, Juipters, and wires. Nothing really special.