• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stuck

Hahahahaha Herb, I just got done with breakfast! Thanks for the input though, more opinions please!

Thanks Flying tomato, I like the jupiter2 not a huge fan of the gascan though, I think theyre to small.

Yeah everything looked pretty good IMO...did you pick anything up or waiting til next time?

I'm gonna go within the next couple of days. I wanted to get some other opinion before I pulled the trigger.

How about a Dispatch. I think of the ones you tried, an eyepatch 2 would be great for you. Frogs looked on the small side on you, didn't really suit your face. Fuel Cell looked great.

Or you could go with that Ducati HolBrook which I would If I were you :D

I can't help but keep thinking, the very first frame you tried on as you labeled 'Fuel Cell' looks to me a lot more like a batwolf the earstems look way to big for a fuel cell. Are you that wasnt a batwolf?

THAT HAS TO BE A BATWOLF...you mis labeled it...

EYE PATCH 2!!! Hands down my favorite. You really suit that one as well as the ducati holbrooks, first pair of jupiter squareds, and the first pair of bat wolfs! IMO clear frames are to stay away from (this goes for everyone).

IMO clear frames are to stay away from (this goes for everyone). :amen::eek: nothing more disturbing than a guy in clear holbrooks or fuel cell's.
I have seen a woman wear a clear fuel cell with violet iridium. It looks nice on her (yes she was attractive to boot)
I dont understand clear frames at all.

IMO clear frames are to stay away from (this goes for everyone). :amen::eek: nothing more disturbing than a guy in clear holbrooks or fuel cell's.
I have seen a woman wear a clear fuel cell with violet iridium. It looks nice on her (yes she was attractive to boot)
I dont understand clear frames at all.

I had a clear frame once...then i gifted it to my mom right after :lol:

Back