• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch: Ferrari!

even though they are not the most expensive of the Ferrari's, I think they are the nicest. They are my favorites. Enjoy
I really love the Style Switch, when I put them on, it was amazing. When I took them to work believe it or not, people was like "Those are really nice sunglasses!" I had a lot of compliments about my collection. I actually was going to buy the fuel cell instead, but at the time, it never come in yet. The reason being is because I would've took the lens out of the fuel cell and put 24 kt polarized lens also bought at the Oakley store in that pair. But instead I customized a Polished white fuel cell frame and put the 24 kt lens in there instead and use the emerald iridium on my clear fuel cell. I haven't seen fuel cell's with the 24 kt lens that often. In fact I search for it all over the net, I don't see people selling them. So I hardly wear that pair either. But when you put them up on a lighted display it will definitely shine out. But that was my plan, but because the Style Switch has a lot more red on it, I fell in love with it and that was my first buy of my Ferrari collection. I now have the carbon blade, but I am now waiting for the fallout collection so it halts here for a month. I congrats the people whom buy this, this will be one hot item!

They are not marked on either arm but more then likley China like all there other O-Matter frames. But again they are not marked on the frames.