1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    well as it says above i have some stuff to sell all sales buyer pays fees and shipping. us only unless you contact me and we make other arrangements.
    first up is a pair of style switch matte with bronze included is of course both sets of lenses the original gray and the dark bronze also included is a set of ice lenses bags and boxs as well as paperwork 160 plus shipping.
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0777_zps0842cd3f.jpg
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0778_zps8cf77d84.jpg
    next up is a pair of jury distressed gray the reddish ones i put in aftermarket ruby lenses one small chip in the frame (second picture) at the seem of the glasses box bag paperwork included SOLD!!!
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0782_zps5569472c.jpg
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0783_zpsa04a6650.jpg
    third up is a oakley ipod touch case it fits touch gen 2 great condition pretty cool too i just do not have a touch anymore 25 plus shipping
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0779_zps9ba1d2d0.jpg
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0780_zpsd3515b58.jpg
    third is a troy lee designs phobia bag i found this on the bay some time ago but i just didnt like it when i got it
    20 plus shipping
    Style Switch,jury,ipod Touch Case And Phobia Micro Bag - 103_0781_zps70d0bfc9.jpg
    thanks get in touch i will ship fast

Last edited by a moderator: 10/15/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: need to sell offers?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    jurys sold still got a couple more things small price drop on the style switch offers??????

Last edited by a moderator: 10/15/13
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    bump still available open to reasonable offers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM on bag.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    phobia bag sold!! others still left!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    style switch and ipod touch case available still offers?